CACi: Training Strong Teams for Superior Results
If you are committed to delivering service, results, and excellence, CACi could be the right career path for you. We are continually seeking motivated individuals to join our team. If you think CACi would be a good fit for you, consider if you are:
- ready for a fresh start
- motivated to earn more money
- willing to be pushed to draw out your very best
- a respectful, assertive person
- able to turn rejection into motivation
- a salesperson at heart
- ready to establish yourself in a career, entrench yourself in a rapidly growing company, and help create more growth
- excited to take on new and rewarding challenges
If you answered the above questions with a confident “yes!” then call CACi to schedule your interview today!
Collector – St. Louis
At CACi we have always treated consumers with the highest level of respect. We believe that this is both imperative to the recovery of each account and the morally right thing to do.
We pride ourselves on the relentless pursuit of superlative service. We seek to “WOW” our clients with every opportunity from client relations to delivering results. In this effort, each member of our team voluntarily takes the Collector’s Pledge.
- I believe every person has a worth as an individual.
- I believe every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- I will make it my personal responsibility to help consumers find ways to pay their just debts.
- I will be professional and ethical.
- I commit to honoring this pledge.
Benefits of working as a CACi team member include:
- High income potential with first year incomes averaging over $22,000, and top performers exceeding $50,000 annually.
- In-house training in collection laws, communication skills, collection techniques, and consumer psychology.
- Periodic ongoing skills development that not only builds professional success, but also enhances personal confidence.
- Opportunity to earn professional credentials.
- Peer recognition awards.
- Performance-based pay increases.
- A dynamic, motivating, high-speed corporate culture.
- Internal growth opportunities created by a “promote from within” philosophy.
- Paid time off accrues after 90 days, and can be used within the first year.
- Paid holidays.
- Top level medical, dental and vision insurance with company contribution.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Satisfaction of success in a competitive environment.
- Having a career, not just a job.
To work at CACi, you must:
- Be 16 years of age to work part-time.
- Be 18 years of age to work full-time.
- Have no prior felonies.
- Have no misdemeanors involving theft or violence.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED for full-time employment.
- Be able to apply good judgment.
- Be punctual and present.
- Have a superlative work ethic.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Possess basic typing and computer skills.
- Want to grow with the company, and be willing to earn that growth.
- Be willing to take on new challenges.
- Be able to provide results instead of excuses.