Benefits of working as a CACi team member include:
- High income potential with first year incomes averaging over $22,000, and top performers exceeding $50,000 annually.
- In-house training in collection laws, communication skills, collection techniques, and consumer psychology.
- Periodic ongoing skills development that not only builds professional success, but also enhances personal confidence.
- Opportunity to earn professional credentials.
- Peer recognition awards.
- Performance-based pay increases.
- A dynamic, motivating, high-speed corporate culture.
- Internal growth opportunities created by a "promote from within" philosophy.
- Paid time off accrues after 90 days, and can be used within the first year.
- Paid holidays.
- Top level medical, dental and vision insurance with company contribution.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Satisfaction of success in a competitive environment.
- Having a career, not just a job.